How Can I Pay for College
Those of you who are parents and have clients that are parents eventually come to the topic of paying for college. Whether in a social setting or during the discovery process, it is one the of the highest needs clients are looking to have met. They can be younger and wanting to grow their money to be used to education, or, like my mom, can start putting money away for the grand children.
This is a list of the top 10 most expensive colleges in the US that I hope my children qualify for and pray they go somewhere else. Kidding. Sort of.
10. Kenyon College – Gambier, OH $40K
9. Columbia – NY, NY $41,316
8. George Washington – Washington DC $41,665
7. Vassar College – Poughkeepsie, NY $41,930
6. Sarah Lawrence College – Bronxville, NY $41.968
5. Colby College – Waterville, ME $50,320
4. Union College – Schenectady, NY $50,439
3. Middlebury College – Middlebury, VT $50,780
2. Connecticut Collect – New London , CT $51,115
1. Bates College – Lewiston, ME $51,300
The point is this, using Secondary Market Income Annuities is a great way to guarantee the college money will be there for your kids and your clients’ kids. If you don’t have access to these types of products, or would like some more information, please call. We look forward to speaking with you.